Hello students & friends,
What a way to WALK INTO WEEK THREE :).
Here's a quick recap of some things that we did, and the new conditioning exercises:
- We took the Releve' exercises that we do in Bare-feet and we added the shoe. We looked at the 2 foot Releve' parallel and modified first position.
- We looked at a 2 foot to 1 foot eccentric exit.
- We introduced a modified second position both bare foot and in the shoe.
- We did walking squats with the infinity band.
- We did a number of exercises in a tabletop working on the glutes and hamstrings also extension and lengthening through the leg. We focused a lot on the lower part of the body this week strengthening all the muscles throughout the hips, legs, ankles, and feet..
This class was introduced the "Pivot point" of the shoe, how to get to the pivot point, and why that is important. We started to look at more advanced, undercutting and staking both in a hip bridge on the floor, and then standing with The Pole.
We went through some Releve exercises and started to look at how to access the pivot point while standing. We started to look at Freeform walking without the assistance of the pole. we talked about the weight transfer the long strides, the dragging of the shoe.
We look at a "Drunken stumble". We looked at the "stripper skip".
We examined how everything that we did from the hip bridge , standing and walking all utilized weight transfer and stacking of the joints.
What does week four hold in store????????
Please feel free to ask me questions or make requests for the future classes. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you learn something. Please share your experiences on social media and be sure to tag me with the social media hashtags below.
Don't wait, sign up for your next class by clicking HERE.
ALSO CHECK OUT OUR LIQUID MOTION CERTIFICATIONS FOR A DEEPER DIVE INTO YOUR MOVEMNET.
All the Best,
Jeni Janover :)
DON'T FORGET- to tag us and me. @JENIJANOISLIQUID & @LIQUIDMOTION #LIQUIDMOTION #Liquidpole #JeniJanover
SPOTIFY PLAY LIST